Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 5 October 2011

Peter Alexander's Disney Collection

So you might remember about a year ago when I first started Belle of the Ball, that I did a post about my favourite sleepwear and leisure wear designer, Peter Alexander (click here to read it again to refresh your memory).

Unfortunately, this is an Australian brand, so I can very rarely indulge in the cute and quirky designs, but I have just seen their new limited collection...and folks...it is awesome! I am a huge, HUGE fan of Disney (the classic movies...not the actual guy) and I was so excited to see that Peter Alexander have collaborated with Disney to create their limited Disney Vintage collection!

Definite stand-outs for me (which is hard to choose as I love them all!) are the Bambi silk nightshirt, the Cinderella nightie, and the Dumbo PJ set...Oh can't I have them all?!?

The best of the Disney classic movies are showcased in the collection, including; Bambi, Cinderella, Dumbo, Snow White, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmations and Sleeping Beauty...if only they had The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, my life would be complete.

The collections is utterly feminine and grown-up, while being sweetly child-like...the perfect combination if you're a grown-up but a kid at heart! Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment